How to build a water park? The detailed process is here-1
Water park is one of the most popular theme tourism products in recent years. Generally speaking, the construction period of the water park is 6 to 18 months, the first two years are the return period, and the third year is the profit period. If the water park has been in a non-return state, it has a direct relationship with its scheme planning and planning. How to better and faster promote the project construction and realize the landing operation? Here is a summary of the following eight processes.
1. Site and civil cost
The site cost and civil construction cost of the water park are the largest proportion of the investment of the water park, usually accounting for more than half of the total investment, of which the construction cost of the civil construction part and the equipment cost of the water park account for about 1.8:1.
2. Equipment investment
Including water slide, wave making equipment, water playing equipment and other supporting facilities. The cost of water park equipment is second only to that of site civil engineering. 3. Operating cost investment
Including labor, advertising, service and other costs, operation planning can be adjusted by itself.
Water park design process
1. Investment planning
Investigate the market, economy and peer competition of the project site, determine the market positioning of the project, determine the reasonable investment amount of the project and the investment ratio of each functional module.
2. Brand planning
According to the idea of investment planning, based on market positioning and attraction building, determine the project brand strategy and competition strategy. From the perspective of target consumer groups and future marketing of the project, entertainment creativity is carried out, the highlights and selling points of the project are planned, and differentiation is created. 3. Design planning
According to the idea of investment planning and brand planning, we will transition to design implementation, and comprehensively organize and deepen the design content around the characteristics and differences of the project. Determine the construction content and functional zoning, select the architectural style, cultural theme, water park equipment and analyze the feasibility, and provide the requirements or guidance on the control technical indicators for the follow-up design.
4.General planning and design
Through the general planning design drawing to express the construction content and layout of the project, determine the spatial position relationship of each functional area of the project and the connection relationship with the outside, propose the main landmark building modeling scheme and important node landscape scheme, point out the design key points, and reasonably arrange the water park equipment.
5. Preliminary design
According to the general planning design drawing, the specific design of the zone will be deepened, the key contents of entertainment creativity and core project will be detailed, and the technical solutions and main parameters will be determined.
6. Construction drawing design
Prepare detailed general drawings, detailed drawings of disciplines and construction budget, and express technical requirements such as specific dimensions, materials and practices of each detail.
How to build a water park? The detailed process is here-2
Basic process of water park construction
After obtaining the land use right and project approval, carry out:
（1） Conceptual design planning stage
1. Select the concept design unit to carry out the docking of the concept design work; 2. Creative theme, story line theme image equipment list floor layout, overall aerial view, equipment outsourcing style, etc.
（2） Selection stage of water amusement facilities
1. Select and purchase equipment according to the equipment list provided by conceptual design, and determine the equipment production cycle;
2. Determine equipment location, floor area and foundation drawings.
（3） Planning and design stage of water park
1. Interior packaging design of each partition plan, general plan, visitor moving line, traffic route and evacuation route;
2. Interior landscape design, interior landscape props style design, assist tool props design;
3. Lighting system design.
Expansion design indoor packaging design:
1. Interior landscape design;
2. Environment art and scene props;
3. Equipment packaging design;
4. Lighting system design.
Including interior packaging design, landscape design, environmental art and scene props, equipment supporting packaging design, lighting system design, logo system design theme, logo design function logo, etc.
Civil construction stage
According to the planning drawings of the water park, pay special attention to the location of embedded parts, water inlet and outlet, load-bearing structure, etc.
Equipment installation and commissioning
1. Registration and filing of quality supervision department;
2. Equipment installation, equipment installation and commissioning;
3. Amusement equipment acceptance certificate;
4. Equipment maintenance and operation training.
Recruitment, establishment and training of operation team
1. Establishment of operation management system;
2. Recruit core management and equipment maintenance personnel before equipment installation and commissioning;
3. At the later stage of water park equipment installation and commissioning, the amusement equipment operators are in place;
4. Service etiquette, process training and safety management training;
5. Operation, maintenance and management personnel obtain corresponding certificates;
6. Basic knowledge training of amusement equipment, operation emergency drill training, simulation and practical operation training of each post.
1. Employees are familiar with their own work process and service process;
2. Collect feedback from tourists and upgrade;
3. In the operation, we found the deficiencies and optimized the process;
4. Troubleshooting and rectification of potential safety hazards.
1. Prophase publicity;
2. Activity arrangement;
3. Passenger flow safety control;
4. Crisis public relations drill;
5. Safety emergency plan;
6. Preferential policies for opening;
7. Equipment maintenance and update.
The preparation and construction of water park is not a simple project preparation and construction, but a process of overall planning, operation and management of the project as a whole.